Treatise on Estuarine and Coastal Science (12-Volume Set)
He holds a B. Whilst at Stirling his research interests were centred on the biology of the Forth estuary, with many studies of the intertidal fauna including the annelids, molluscs and crustaceans. For over 25 years he was responsible for the monitoring of the effects on the intertidal environment of a large petro-chemical complex at Grangemouth on the Forth. He also studied the impact of two marine oil terminals on the surrounding marine environment.
Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases.
- Preliminary assessment of the biogeography of fishes in South African estuaries!
- What is a first edition?.
- Ralph S. Mouse (Ralph S. Mouse, Book 3)!
- What is Kobo Super Points?.
- New Title 1?
Description The study of estuaries and coasts has seen enormous growth in recent years, since changes in these areas have a large effect on the food chain, as well as on the physics and chemistry of the ocean. As the coasts and river banks around the world become more densely populated, the pressure on these ecosystems intensifies, putting a new focus on environmental, socio-economic and policy issues.
Written by a team of international expert scientists, under the guidance of Chief Editors Eric Wolanski and Donald McClusky, the Treatise on Estuarine and Coastal Science examines topics in depth, and aims to provide a comprehensive scientific resource for all professionals and students in the area of estuarine and coastal science show more. Product details Format Hardback pages Dimensions x x Other books in this series.
Add to basket. Table of contents Classification of estuarine and nearshore coastal ecosystems Water and fine sediment circulation Estuarine and coastal geology and geomorphology Geochemistry of estuaries and coasts Biogeochemistry Trophic relationships of coastal and estuarine ecosystems Ecosystem processes in estuaries and coasts Human-induced problems uses and abuses Estuarine and coastal ecosystem modelling Ecohydrology and restoration Management of estuaries and coasts Ecological economics of estuaries and coasts show more.
We have a vast digital archive of Primary Sources, research databases, reference books both eBook and print , and more!
Treatise on Estuarine and Coastal Science [via ScienceDirect]
Support your researchers with up-to-date, full-text magazines, newspapers, journals, periodicals, videos, and podcasts. Enhance your institution's ability to do deep research with rare, primary source materials that are now at your fingertips digitally. Turn research into results with eBooks.
- Encyclopedia of Freemasonry!
- The Essentials Of Archery: How To Use And Make Bows And Arrows;
- How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003.
- Time in Marx: The Categories of Time in Marx’s Capital (Historical Materialism Book Series, Volume 61)!
- Treatise on Estuarine and Coastal Science - Bok () | Bokus.
- The Classic Hewn-Log House: A Step-by-Step Guide to Building and Restoring;
- Mixed Method Data Collection Strategies (New Perspectives on Anthropological and Social Demography);